LEADING INDEPENDENT ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
Service Stream’s acquisition of TechSafe in April 2017, has expanded our capability to include; specialist technical advice, independent inspections, auditing, testing and training services across Australia’s electricity industry for network distributors, industry regulators and government authorities.
TechSafe is the leading independent electrical inspection company and the largest employer of inspectors in Australia. Performing in excess of 100,000 electrical inspections and compliance audits each year, the team has unparalleled knowledge of electrical safety acts, regulations, standards and codes.
All TechSafe inspectors are licensed, accredited and/or authorised by state based industry regulatory bodies and therefore perform all types of electrical inspection services, including:
- Prescribed inspections (Solar, medical, switchboard upgrades, temporary building supply, high voltage, and hazardous areas)
- Wiring and equipment safety inspections
- Audits and electrical asset inspections
- Electrical equipment and safety switch inspection and testing
- Electrical design advice and consultancy services
- Electrical safety training and education
- On-site project management services
- Thermal imaging
- Emergency electrical inspection services 24/7
For further details CLICK HERE to visit the TechSafe website.