Cable Network Specialists
Australia’s ever growing fixed line telecommunications networks require constant and specialised updating and maintenance, which is where Service Stream’s Fixed Communications team excels.
Our expertise covers fibre optic, HFC, broadband, high-speed data, copper technology and basic telephony. From rolling out state-of-the-art broadband networks to maintaining and upgrading existing telephone networks, we have the know-how and workforce to take on projects ranging in scale from single homes to major regional or national projects.
Operating nationally, the Fixed Communications team provides civil engineering and design, construction, customer installations, network planning and project management for all types of fixed line jobs, including:
- Pit and manhole installation and replacement
- Conduit/duct installation and replacement
- Large and small pair count copper cable hauling and splicing
- Ribbon and loose tube fibre optic cable hauling and splicing
- Cross connect and customer access electronics installations
- Fault location and repair
- Aerial cabling
- Customer service offers
The team is fully supported by Service Stream’s proven project management, contractor engagement, and quality control systems.