Energy and Water
Utility Network Specialist
Service Stream’s Energy and Water team specialises in servicing Australia’s electricity, gas, and water networks, including their design, installation, maintenance and customer management.
From origins as meter reading and replacement specialists, Energy and Water’s unique capacity for managing large teams and local contractors to undertake highly repetitive and labour-intensive tasks has evolved into a wide range of additional capabilities.
These now include network maintenance, asset inspection programs, in-home installation services such as solar PV, and delivery of initiatives designed to minimise water and energy usage.
By utilising the support of Service Stream’s core customer care, logistical project management and IT capabilities , we deliver a wide range of specific services across electricity, gas and water networks, including:
- Meter reading
- Meter and asset replacement services
- Smart-meter network deployments
- In-home installation services including solar PV, hot water and heating and cooling
- Reconnection / disconnection services
- Plumbing and appliance retrofitting
- Home energy efficiency audits
- Surveys and consultancy services