NETWORK DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION SPECIALISTS
Service Stream’s Network Construction Team manage the delivery and deployment of end-to-end design and construction of large programs of work, across Australia’s fixed-line and wireless telecommunications infrastructure networks.
Wireless Networks — Design, Installation, Upgrades and Maintenance
Service Stream is specialised in the deployment and upgrade of mobile infrastructure. For Australia’s digital wireless network providers, we manage engineering design and construction for build-only projects through to providing full end-to-end services.
Our national wireless network services include:
- Tower design, engineering, construction, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance
- Greenfield installations
- Upgrades and maintenance of existing technology infrastructure
- Small cells, Wi-Fi, rooftop structures, antenna and microwave installations
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) installations for both public safety and mobile systems
- Building systems installations
- Site Acquisition, Environmental and Design (SAED), and Site Make Ready (SMR) / deployment programs of work
- In-house property and planning team (leasing, zoning, permits and project management)
- In-house EME and RF management and compliance
- Procurement and supply chain teams
- Project management and engineering consultants
- Remote projects in indigenous communities
Service Stream provides site consulting and telecommunications services for rail, mining and resources industry as well as other private and public sector organisations nationally. Our proven track record and industry experience provides certainty that a project will be delivered, on time and on budget, no matter how remote the location.
Design and construction services are supported by our team of field subcontractors, office based management and staff with expertise in:
- Engineering and design
- Project management